Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulations to My Little Sister!!

I'm so happy for my little sister for clearing the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT - www.nift.ac.in) entrance exams. She's into the prestigious institute in style with a great All India rank also.

NIFT is India's premier network of institutes for anything to do with design - like apparel, textile, fashion design, fashion communication, fashion management.. The institute is set up and run by the Ministry of Textiles of Government of India.

The entrance exam sifts out the best creative minds suited for the course from the many thousands of aspirants. The exam is conducted in two parts - with a written test as well as a studio test / situation test.

I can only call her from Belgium and wish her all success. She will have to go to Delhi for the counselling and pick up the course major and institute of her choice based on the availability.

She is so different from me - so talented, creative and beautiful inside out. She is the best looking out of all the three sisters. Needless to say, she's got the best fashion sense too...

I'm only worried that she will have to pursue a gruelling 4-year course away from home.

hmmm...reminds me of...no pains - no gains...

1 comment:

Haddock said...

One of the best options as far as carrers go. (but grueling too)