Saturday, November 28, 2009

Living life a day at a time...

Life is warming up slowly since I've joined back at work. My new assignment is exciting and challenging. Nevermind that I don't have a clue as to how I will proceed. I'm hoping that all will proceed smoothly as time goes on.

The morning bus journey with my baby on the pram is an adventure. It is easy to board and get down from the new STIB buses. On bad days, the old, yellow buses will ply on my route - and the nightmare begins. Luckily, some kindred spirit will help me manage to get on the bus.

Weekends are busy days. I have so many chores to do...neverending tasks. I guess it is the same for all mums.

You start appreciating your parents more after becoming one yourself. It's exciting but tiring to be responsible for a little human being. The chores zap a lot of energy off you but the baby brings in positive vibes. I have high regard for all the hard-working mums out there...hang in there!!

No comments: